Now that you’ve got a self-custody wallet, it’s time to start exploring all the possibilities of the crypto ecosystem. But first, you’ll need to buy or transfer some crypto to your Coinbase Wallet, or import an existing wallet, which you can do in just a few easy steps.
Go to the Settings menu and select the Buy or transfer button. You can buy crypto directly from the Coinbase Wallet app with your debit card in more than 90 countries.
You can transfer crypto directly from your Coinbase account to your Coinbase Wallet by linking your account. If you select Buy or transfer, you’ll be prompted to log into your Coinbase account, and from there you can see which crypto is available to be moved to your wallet — just choose the coin and enter the desired amount and you’re all set.
You can also transfer crypto from somewhere other than your Coinbase account by using your wallet’s public address, which can be found by tapping the QR code located at the top right of the home screen.
If you’re sending the crypto from another self-custody wallet or a different exchange, just copy and paste your address in as the recipient.
If you have another self-custody wallet, like MetaMask, you can easily merge it with your Coinbase Wallet. Prior to logging in you’ll see two options: Create a new wallet and I already have a wallet. If you click on I already have a wallet, you’ll be prompted to enter your existing wallet’s 12-word recovery phrase and it’ll automatically be imported into your Coinbase Wallet app.
Any time you send crypto from another wallet or exchange, you’ll need to pay network fees. These fees don’t go to Coinbase — they’re paid to the miners or to the network itself to help process transactions and keep the network secure.
coinbase login offers products for both retail and institutional cryptocurrency investors, as well as other related cryptocurrency products.
the company's products for retail traders include: coinbase login
· coin base, an app used to buy, store and trade different cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin, bitcoin cash, , classic and
· coin base pro, a professional asset trading platform for trading digital assets.
· coin base wallet, an app that allows customers to access decentralized crypto apps using a browser
· coin base a marketplace where collectors can buy and sell their pieces to one another.
products for institutional traders include:
· coin base prime, a trading platform for institutional customers.
· coin base custody, specialist level services for institutions that hold bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with coin base.
other cryptocurrency-related products include:
· coin, a digital stable coin that lets customers put up dollars in exchange for a cryptocurrency that has the same value but can be traded more quickly.
· coin base card, a debit visa card that allows customers to spend cryptocurrency.
· coin base commerce, a payment service for merchants.
· coin base earn, a cryptocurrency learning platform that rewards users with small amounts of altcoins for watching videos and taking quizzes to learn about them.